PTA Tax Guide to check the status of your mobile Registration
1- Dial *8484#
2-Read Message that you received from PTA
3- If your device is registered, ok
You don’t need pay PTA TAX
otherwise you have to follow steps mentioned below to register your device with PTA.
We Normally recommend registering the device using USSD
- Dial *8484# from your mobile phone.
- You will see different options when you dial *8484#. Press 1 to register your mobile device.
- Reply with 1, if you are a citizen of Pakistan and reply with 2 if you are a foreigner.
- Again reply with 1 if it is your first device. Your first device will register free of cost.
- After it, You have to enter your passport number & CNIC.
- Reply with a number of SIM slots your mobile device have.
- Enter your IMEI number and if you have dual SIMs then enter both IMEI numbers.
- Reply with 1 to complete this registration request. Your request will be submitted in PTA.
You will receive a confirmation message from 8484 if all the credentials you have provided are correct. If your credentials are not correct then you need to do the above-mentioned steps again.
For more detail please contact us.